Did you know there is a National Barbera Day?
Join us Saturday, September 10th to toast our signature wine! We have a fun day planned and everyone is invited.
Special musical performance by our winemaker Mike Roser and his classic rock band Wasted Space.
Plus, Armando’s Tacos will be available for purchase.
- National Barbera Day
- Saturday, September 10th
- Music and tacos from 11 am – 3 pm
- Classic tasting 11 am – 4 pm. Cashiers open until 4:30 pm.
- Please park near the Production Building
- Hats and lawn chairs recommended
- Bottles sales to enjoy on the lawn and take home
- No reservations required or taken. It is first come, first serve.
BARBERA BONUS FOR BARBERA DAY – We will be tasting:
- Barbera 2019
- Barbera Riserva 2019
- AND!!! Barbera Riserva 2018
Barbera’s legendary beginnings at Cooper Vineyards started with Mike Roser and our incomparable leader Dick Cooper…
We are looking forward to National Barbera Day and would love to see you! Enjoy these last few lazy days of summer.
Thank you for your membership!
Cooper Family & Staff
21365 Shenandoah School Road, Plymouth, California 95669